Banana Split Ice Cream Cake
Discover all the wonderful flavors of a banana split - strawberry, chocolate and banana - in this easy-to-prepare ice cream cake. Perfect for parties or special occasions.
- 6 Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Original bars
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts or chopped pecans, toasted (optional)
- 1/4 cup chocolate ice cream topping
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- Multi-colored sprinkles
- 2 cups frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 10 maraschino cherries, drained
1. Line 8 x 4 x 2-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing excess wrap to hang over sides. Cut KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES TREATS® Original bars to fit in single layer on bottom of pan. Press bars into bottom of pan.
2. Carefully spread strawberry ice cream over bars. Slice banana on top. Sprinkle with peanuts (if desired). Drizzle with chocolate ice cream topping. Carefully spread chocolate ice cream over all. Top with sprinkles. Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze at least 4 hours.
3. Remove from freezer. Let stand for 15 minutes. Cut into ten 3/4-inch-thick slices. Place slices on serving plates. Dollop with whipped topping. Top with cherries.